Eligible Organizations: The proposal must be submitted by an organization exempt from taxation under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, by a unit of government, or by a public agency. Other types of organizations must apply though an eligible organization willing to take responsibility for the project.
Eligibility Restrictions: The policies of WCI prohibit making grants directly to individuals. In addition, there are a number of activities which are generally excluded from consideration due to WCI’s policies or legal constraints. These include:
- Lobbying or Political Activities
- Projects Related to Religion or Spiritual Development
- Funding of Past Operating Deficits
- Funding of Capital Debt Retirement
- Funding for Endowment Purposes
The Perham Area Foundation’s Advisory Committee may also have established specific policies or precedents which could apply in determining eligibility of any particular project.
Length of Funding Commitments: The Perham Area Foundation will generally make commitments for funding projects for no more than a single year at a time. Programs generally will be limited to receiving funding once per year.
Applicants should complete the application form below and submit it with the required attachments. Applications should be submitted online with the form below or by emailing it to email@example.com. Paper and handwritten applications will not be accepted.
If you prefer to email a document, please use this fillable PDF grant application.
- If your organization is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, please submit a copy of your letter from the Internal Revenue Service recognizing your 501(c)(3) status.
- If you are requesting more than $500, please also submit a copy of the Project Budget Form.